What about my privacy?
You have the right to request for personal data we may hold about you; this is known as a ‘Data Subject Access Request’. A data subject is an individual who is the subject of the personal data and as such, you can request us anytime:
- Any questions about your data collected & its use.
- Opt Out from any emailing.
- Delete any data we hold from you.
- Object to or restrict processing of your data.
- File a privacy complaint if you feel we are not respecting this.
You may enquire such by contacting us here, please state the Information that you require with as much precision as possible so we can quickly answer your need. We will make every effort to process your data subject access request as quickly as possible within 30 calendar days. If you have any queries whilst your request is being processed, please do not hesitate to contact us.